Is it spring yet?

I spent my week-end in Paris a few days ago, and the weather was stunning!
I attended the opening of the &OtheStories shop, which was great ; the store is huge, divided into categories : shoes, clothes and beauty, which several articles that caught my eyes : the holographic clutch and a brown lipstick that I can't wait to show you. Then I went to the Kenzo store near the Champs Elysées for a private sale hosted by Essie, where I could get my nails done with the new collection's colors.
Back in Lille,  I enjoyed the end of the week-end on some terasses with my chéri and shot this simple yet comfortable outfit, which is great for travel!








Clutch - & Other Stories
Biker jacket - Sandro
Sneakers - Sandro
Shirt - Zara
Sweatshirt - Zara



Don't forget to follow me on : 

9 comments: